Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I PLAY THROWGOLF ON ANY GOLF COURSE?
- ThrowGolf can be played at any range or course. However, please respect other players on the course and also note any restrictions stated by the course.
HOW DO I PLAY THROWGOLF?
- Please visit "How To Play" for full instructions on how to play ThrowGolf.
HOW DO I MAKE THE BALL COME OUT OF THE FLAUNCHER?
- The patent-pending Flauncher is designed to work with our ThrowGolf golf balls, however, it should work with most major golf ball brands. When flaunched correctly, the ball should automatically release from the Flauncher head at a specific angle. Visit How to Play for tips on how to make a perfect flaunch.
MY BALL NEVER FLYS OVER 10 YARDS.
- When playing ThrowGolf for the first time, it will feel like it is hard to launch the ball more than a few yards. However, getting the hang of it is easy. Make sure you are stopping your swing at 45-degrees. Do not swing all the way.
IS IT SAFE TO PLAY THROWGOLF AT THE GOLF RANGE AND COURSE?
- Yes. It is specifically designed for the golf course.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER PLACES ONE CAN PLAY THROWGOLF?
- No. Because ThrowGolf enables the player to throw a golf ball long distances (100s of yards), it is best and safe to play ThrowGolf only at the golf course.
- You must pay a green fee to play on the golf course.
WHAT DEMOGRAPHIC IS THROWGOLF DESIGNED FOR?
- The young and old and anybody who enjoys being on the golf course. It is a derivative game of standard golf that makes it more fun to play and enjoy.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS TO PLAYING THROWGOLF AS OPPOSED TO TRADITIONAL GOLF?
- First and foremost the game is designed for FUN and EXERCISE! The overhead throwing motion of the Flauncher launching the ball on its flight path is the mechanical difference between ThrowGolf and traditional golfing.
DO I NEED TO BUY ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES TO PLAY THROWGOLF? (SUCH AS SPECIAL SHOES, GLOVES, ETC.)
- No, you don't need additional accessories. You can simply use your existing golf gear to play.